This blog was inspired by a quote from the legendary philosopher Rene Descartes; I think, therefore I am; cogito ergo sum; je pense donc je suis. And now I’m presenting my original thoughts; the Tiara Thoughts. Please, make yourself at home.

29.10.08

About Benny Hinn---The Hedonist Preacher




Yesterday I was mumble about hedonist preacher from my country. Now it’s about time to critics a hedonist preacher from the most hedonist country on the planet, United Stated of America (USA), Mr. Benny Hinn.

Few months a go a friend of mine was coming back from USA, and she asked if me I knew Mr. Benny Hinn. She was saying that because she had think that Mr. Benny Hinn is one of the deceiver evangelists in USA. It was proven by independent Christian auditors in USA, which they were found out there was deceitfulness on how Mr. Benny Hinn manages his financial. And because of these, the congress of American was checking his finance report also.

My friend also found out that Mr. Benny Hinn has been famous because his ability to manipulate people’s emotion. For example, Mr. Benny Hinn was exploring the poverty from all over the world to gained money that he had using for his own advantage.

“I was so sad because I already donate lot money to his foundation. And I was hoping that those money were given to the poor instead being used for his pleasure,” my friend said.

Meanwhile, a friend who is working as a tour leader told me that every time Mr. Benny Hinn went to Jerusalem, the entire local tour guide will vilify him at the back, “I don’t know why you all Christian people would listen this fraudster preacher! Are you realizing that Benny Hinn use your money for some luxury parties at London? Also to buying his luxuries cars and properties” they said.

I also heard from a friend who was a committee for Mr. Benny Hinn crusade in Jakarta. She said that unless the committees provide anything that belongs to Mr. Benny Hinn requirements, he wouldn’t come to Indonesia.

And here some opinion of Mr. Benny Hinn’s ridiculousness; at October 5, 1992, Christianity Today reported that Mr. Benny Hinn lies about heretical statement he made, “I would submit to the counsel and constructive criticism of others,” he said on September 1991, but a year after, “Now I'm pointing my finger with the mighty power of God on me… You hear this. There are men and women in Southern California attacking me. I will tell you under the anointing now; you'll reap it in your children. You'll never win… And you children will suffer. You're attacking me on the radio every night; you'll pay, and your children will. Hear this from the lips of God's servant. You are in danger. Repent, or God Almighty will move his hand…” this is what he said on August 7 1992, at Melodyland Christian Center in Southern California.

On 1997, Mr. Benny Hinn was an admitted necromancer (talking to the dead), by visiting another felonies preacher; the late Kathryn Kuhlman and Aimee McPherson on their graves, to received his dummy anointing. I don’t know either he actually had these experiences---which is impossible according to Scripture---or he just bragged about these.

Mr. Benny Hinn also assumed that he’s a little messiah and little gods, based on his statement at Larry King Show on 1998, “God did not have to send His Son, but He did because He uses men,” he has even gone so far in reference himself, “I face devils as the Son of God.”

If you are still curious about his another weirdness, check this out.
Now I'll continuing bragging abouts Mr. Benny Hinn hedonistic lifestyle. At the west Dallas, Mr. Benny Hinn runs his worldwide organization, where several dozen employees process an estimated $100 million per year in donations from people who believe in Hinn’s bullshit.
Near the building there is a Trinity Foundation, works 24/7 trying to find out just how much money passes through; where it comes from and where it goes, running undercover operations to make him prove that he’s not a fraud.
"All we want is for Benny Hinn to make good on promises he made to me in 1993," says Ole Anthony, president of the Christian watchdog organization. "He promised he would stop airing fake healings, that he would medically verify all healings, that he would wait six months after the healing before putting it on TV, to make sure it was authentic. He said he would do all these things, and he's done none of them.”

Mr. Benny Hinn moved to Dallas in 1999, when he announced that God had ordered him to build a $30 million World Healing Center in Irving. But by the summer 2002, apparently God changed his mind not to build the healing center after all, even though he had spent two years collecting donations for it. Mr. Benny Hinn said it was just a timing matter. God wants the healing center, but he didn't want it right then. Finally he said that he would keep his headquarters in Dallas because the central location saves him money.

During his crusade’s tour, Mr. Benny Hinn is a virtual recluse, surrounded by armies of bodyguards, ensconced in an $12 million oceanfront hacienda in southern California, traveling by private jet for ‘snorkeling vacations’ in the Cayman Islands, staying in $10,800 per night presidential suites in Italy, a $15,000 per night suite in Greece. Gosh, what a hedonist preacher!!!

No comments: